Design Thinking for Problem Solving
Course Duration: 3 Hours
We face various kinds of Problems and often solutions seem obvious. If the solutions are so obvious why do the problems still exist? Is there a secret sauce that enables smart managers to come up with innovative solutions? This course offers participants that Secret Sauce – a Design Thinking Framework- to help you build innovative solutions by looking beyond the obvious. This course will help change your perspective towards looking at a problem thus helping you shine in your role.
What will you learn?
- Understand the process of design thinking and its importance through case studies
- Importance of asking the right question and find out the right problem with your product
- Be able to redesign customer experience for your products/services
- Overcome common blocks that hold organizations back from growth
- Learn how to empathize and understand the needs and problems of users