Fundamentals of Finance
Course Duration: 5 Hours
As business managers, we often feel that Finance is needed only by Finance teams and Auditors. The course will be an interactive journey to lay the foundations of understanding Financial statements to use these skills in practical situations like Pricing decisions, Sales planning and Strategy.
What will you learn?
- Overview of Accounting Principles
- Understand three crucial financial statements and the difference between them
- How to interpret a Profit & Loss Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- Able to read and understand the numbers on an annual report and/or balance sheet
- Learn to make preliminary assessments as to whether a business is doing well or not, based on the financial statements
- Understanding of practical real-world examples to put theory into practice