Whom is it for?
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Financial Analysts and Professionals
- Managers and Executives involved in financial decision-making
- Students studying accounting or finance
- Individuals interested in understanding and analyzing financial statements
What will you learn?
- Overview of Accounting Principles
- Understand three crucial financial statements and the difference between them
- How to interpret a Profit & Loss Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- Able to read and understand the numbers on an annual report and/or balance sheet
- Learn to make preliminary assessments as to whether a business is doing well or not, based on the financial statements
- Understanding of practical real-world examples to put theory into practice