Whom is it for?
- Managers and Supervisors
- Human Resources Professionals
- Team Leaders and Project Managers
- Performance Management Specialists
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
It is often taken for granted that all managers know how to conduct performance appraisals.
Conducting performance reviews for teams is not only limited to performance rating or sharing feedback; it requires a conversation that focuses on both the performance as well as the development of the team member.
Most managers treat performance and development conversations as separate whereas these conversations should be planned together.
What will you learn?
- Understanding performance expectations in a work set-up & the key levers to performance
- Be able to set oneself up for success and high performance, and managing the barriers to performance
- Be able to deliver high performance through a team, and manage members who don’t meet the expectations