Whom is it for?
- Business Leaders and Executives
- Marketing and Sales Professionals
- Customer Experience Managers
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
- Individuals interested in understanding the psychology of trust and its impact on business relationships
What will you learn?
- The psychology and science behind the trust, and how do they impact our businesses
- Elements that help build trust during crises
- Using a trust to lead businesses during crises
- Understand the touchpoints of a customer and develop strategies to gain an emotional connection with your customer
- Importance of building a lasting relationship with the customer and learn how to build trust for the future?
We all are still undergoing a crisis on a global level. On top of that, a new business faces some or other crisis on a daily basis, which eventually helps build the resilience and character of the business. This course provided a lot of useful insights on how to address this crisis, and not only maintain customer trust but also build on it. There is nothing more important than customer trust, which is tested in times of crisis. Its upon us, if we are adequately equipped to use that to further enhance that trust, or lose it.
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!