Whom is it for?
- Writers and storytellers interested in understanding the hero’s journey narrative
- Film and media enthusiasts studying hero narratives in popular media
- Individuals seeking personal development and self-discovery
- Aspiring leaders and those interested in leadership theories and techniques
- Students and researchers studying academic theories related to leadership
What will you learn?
- Understanding the monomyth – a hero’s storyline and how challenges crop up in our quests
- Taking. A deep dive into the lives of a hero’s in popular media
- Understanding the nature of quests; learning how to identify your own quest
- Explore the ways that heroes can carve paths
- Understand academic theories surrounding leadership styles and techniques