HEROES JOURNEY: LEADERSHIP WHEN THE WORLD SHUTS DOWN
There is something greater inside you. Something more than you are now!
Course Price: INR 3000
Self-paced Interactive Content
In-Lesson Interactive Exercises
Raise A Query to Faculty
Mobile App or Web-App
A crisis is an opportunity to engage with the Hero within, as opposed to feeling burdened or helpless. Discover how this aspect of Self can be nurtured and expressed. Building on Joseph Campbell’s work, The Hero with a Thousand Faces, this session offers a set of ideas and practices that can prepare us in these troubled times
Critiquing the Monomyth
Know Your Personality
- MBA from IIM-Ahmedabad; Fellow, Sumedhas Academy of Human Context
- Consultant on Leadership, Alignment, Culture & Organizational Transformation
- Visiting Faculty at leading b-schools
What Will You Learn?
- Learn about the hero roles present in the current environment
- Discover effective practices that support the application of the monomyth
- Explore the ways that heroes can carve paths
- Delegate effectively to empower the team
- Understand academic theories surrounding leadership styles and techniques
- How to build a vast array of practical tools to be a fantastic leader?
- How to feel confident enough to involve employees in decision making and planning?