INTRODUCTION TO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Learn what AI is, it’s impact on industries, explore use cases & application, understand AI concepts & terms like deep learning & neural networks
Course Price: INR 1000
Self-paced Interactive Content
In-Lesson Interactive Exercises
Raise A Query to Faculty
Mobile App or Web-App
In this course, you will learn what Artificial Intelligence (AI) is, explore use cases and applications of AI, understand AI concepts and terms like deep learning and neural networks
Introduction to AI
1. AI- Why Now?
2. Relevance of AI
3. Basic Terminologies in AI
4. Neural Networks and Non-Linear Thinking
AI Across Different Industries
1. Use of AI in the Fashion Industry
2. Use of AI in the Marketing Industry
3. Use of AI in the Security Industry
4. Use of AI in the Technology Industry
5. Use of AI in the Customer Service Industry
6. Will AI Replace Jobs?
7. Impact of AI
Commonly Used AI Technologies- Part I
1. Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
2. Supervised Learning- Simple Regression
3. Supervised Learning- Classification
4. Unsupervised Learning- Clustering
Commonly Used AI Technologies- Part II
1. Deep Learning and Neural Networks
2. Accuracy vs Speed in AI
- B.Tech from IIT, Delhi & MBA from The Fuqua, Duke University
- Managing Partner, SenseAI Ventures
- Ex- Independent Board Director, Varroc
- Co-Founder, Rank Software Inc.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence.
- AI use cases and how it is transforming our lives.
- Intuition behind artificial neural networks & non – linear thinking.
- Use of AI across different industries & its impact on the future jobs.
- Discover that AI technologies are on the brink of expansion worldwide.
- How AI uses labeled & unlabelled data for learning?
- Various classification of supervised & unsupervised learning
- Understand hierarchical clustering
- Understand the major technology trends driving Deep Learning.
- Learn how to build, train and apply fully connected deep neural networks.
- Accuracy of an AI technology & its performance rate