DESIGN THINKING FOR PROBLEM SOLVING
This course offers a secret Sauce – Design Thinking Framework- to help you build innovative solutions by looking beyond the obvious
Course Price : INR 1000
Self-paced Interactive Content
In-Lesson Interactive Exercises
Raise A Query to Faculty
Mobile App & Web-App
Who is it for?
- Team Leads
- Project Managers
- Customer Engagement Executives
- Delivery Managers
- Product Managers
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- All Professionals aspiring to be creative and innovative
We face various kinds of problems and often solutions seem obvious. Despite obvious solutions, why do the problems persist? What is the secret behind smart managers who come up with innovative solutions? This course offers participants that Secret Sauce – a Design Thinking Framework- to help you build innovative solutions by looking beyond the obvious. This course will help you in changing your perspective to a problem and aid you to shine in your role.
What is Design Thinking?
1. The Curious Case of Credila
2. How Credila Can compete with Giant Banks?
3. Which one is Viable Option?
4. The Segway Saga
5. Why Did Segway Fail?
6. The Gillette Story
Design Thinking Framework
1. The process of Design Thinking
2. Kensington Road
3. Case Study: Kid’s Tooth Brush
4. Case Study: Optical Illusion
5. Dimensions of Observation
6. Test Your Observation Skills
7. Case Study: Henry Ford Hospital
What is Empathetic Observation
1. Ways of Observing
2. Case Study: OMO
3. Your Approach to the OMO Case
Solving the Right Problem
1. Are You Asking the Right Question?
2. Case Study: Solving the Wrong Problem
3. The Real Problem
4. Companies which asked the right Question
5. Fun Take on “Why Approach”
Personification and Journey Mapping
2. Examples of Personification
3. Creating a Journey Map
The Second Space:What IF
3. Random Association
4. Case Study: Ideo Shopping Cart
5. The Staircase Dilemma
6. The Piano Staircase
The Third Space: What Wows
1. What Wows
2. The Fourth Space: What Works
Dr. Ashok Korwar
- PhD from UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Former Professor & Chairperson PGP, IIM Ahmedabad
- Focus on Strategic Thinking, Innovation, Design Thinking
What Will You Learn?
- Understand design thinking and its importance through case studies
- Observe and listen to your customers through empathetic observation
- Importance of asking right question and find out the right problem
- Be able to redesign customer experience for your products/services
- Implement design thinking, a powerful innovation methodology and process
- Overcome common blocks that hold organizations back from growth
- Use proven processes for generating ideas and brainstorming solutions
- Learn how to empathize and understand the needs and problems of users
- Acquire the basic foundation skills needed to become an effective design thinker
4000 +Learners from Top Corporates
Informative and Beneficial
Brian Cardin, Director-Sales, North America UPL
One of the great modules to learn
Devesh Jain, Manager, Retail Operations
Informative, Interactive and Interesting
Saurabh Kumar, Future Supply Chain
Frequently Asked Questions
How will this course benefit?
Design Thinking has been a buzz amongst companies for a while and recognised as an innovative approach to be more customer-centric. Professionals driving transformation projects or aspiring to bring about a change will benefit by learning a structured approach to hit the bulls eye in terms of designing new product/service, developing efficient processes and solving complex problems.
Any pre-requisites for the course?
Just sheer enthusiasm to grasp the concepts of design thinking and apply them right away
How will I access the content? Is it available on mobile?
You can access the course on our Anytime, Anywhere Learning G.A.M.E app
- Step 1: Click on Enroll Now and register for the course with your Email ID and details
- Step 2: On successful enrollment, you will be directed to the course on our Web-app (www.app.globalgyan.in)
- Hurray! Kick Start your Learning
- Once enrolled, the course can be accessed on our mobile apps too with the registered email Id
- Our web-app and mobile app are synchronised