CREATING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES
This interactive course will help you break many myths of Customer centricity and gain fundamental knowledge of tools to measure it.
Course Price: INR 2000
Self-paced Interactive Content
In-Lesson Interactive Exercises
Raise A Query to Faculty
Mobile App or Web-App
“Customer is the King” is an often used (and sometimes abused) phrase. Often Customer centricity is assumed to be about offering price discounts or meeting every need of all customers. This course throws light on what does it actually mean to be “Customer Centric”. How do we measure customer centricity and more importantly how does customer centricity translate into profits for the organization? This interactive course will help you break many myths of Customer centricity and gain fundamental knowledge of tools to measure it.
Customer Lifetime Value
1. The Crucial Stakeholder- The Customer
2. Case of the Long Lasting Customer
3. Power of Customer Lifetime Value
4. Understanding Customer Lifetime Value
5. Concept of the Leaky Bucket
6. Cost of Acquisition
7. The pyramid of Customer Value
Mapping the Customer Experience Journey
1. Customer Experience Journeys
2. What is Touch Point?
3. Practice Exercise: Map Customer Experience Journey
4. Why Do Experiences Matter?
5. Case Study: Restaurant
Building Lasting Relationships
1. Case Study: Food Express
2. Understanding Customer Relationship Management
3. Why Customer Relationships Matter?
Understanding Net Promoter Score
2. Profits and its linkage to customer satisfaction
3. Interpreting NPS
4. NPS and CSAT
5. Case Study: Facebook and NPS
- MBA from MIT SLOAN
- COO, GlobalGyan
- Ex- Business Head, Tata Comm. Media Services
- Strategy and Product Management
- Leadership & Transformation Consultant
- Over 30 years experience across functions and industries
- Focus on design, management and improvement of Customer Experience
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the crucial stakeholder : Customer
- An insight into customer lifetime value
- Learn the concept of the Leaky Bucket
- Understand the touch points of a customer
- Mapping the customer experience journey with the help of an exercise
- Importance of building lasting relationship with the customer
- Gain the knowledge of Net Promoter Score
- Learn about the best practices and tips that leaders follow to succeed with NPS
- How NPS is different from CSAT