About the programme:
CII Smart Manager programme enabled by knowledge partner GlobalGyan is a job readiness program. It is designed to help graduates to differentiate their resume in corporate world by acquiring key skills. The programme has been endorsed by CII to be a viable alternative to Internships as it provides Mentorship as well as the “Learning” usually expected during internships. This is a graded program and all participants who secure minimum 50% in the assessments will obtain a certificate from CII.
Who is this Programme For?
- Graduates across Engineering & other streams such as BCom/ BSc/ BA / BPharm/ Hotel management in the Final/Pre-Final year looking to enhance their chances for job placements
- BBA / BMM aspirants seeking to strengthen their job prospects without spending further time in pursuing an MBA
- Young Engineers looking to move up in their careers to Team Lead & Project Management roles.
- Sales executives looking to progress to Sales Manager roles
- Young entrepreneurs seeking to learn the ropes of converting their ideas to a viable business
CII SMART Manager is a 16 weeks program with structured learning across 10 key skill sets expected by corporates from graduates. These critical business acumen and leadership skills are desired for students are pursuing engineering or other degrees. The program provides Interactive Digital Content across Android, iOS & Web apps coupled with Live interactive classroom training to deliver these skills.
CII SMART manager is a graded course with 10 assessments over the duration of the Programme. These assessments are enabled via Simulations to test applied learning of concepts taught in the programme modules. The programme offers two certification from CII
- CII SMART Manager Certificate of Completion – 50%-75% Average Score
- CII SMART Manager Certificate of Brilliance – 75%+ Average Score
A CII Certified manager anyways “STANDS OUT” in normal campus recruitments.In addition
- Students successfully completing CII Smart Manager Program would be provided access to attend several CII regional Corporate events to enable Networking with Corporates. The event would provide students to demonstrate their skills as well as aid in building reputation for the Campus. e.g. CII Innovation Summit, CII Brand Conclave , Regional Leadership Summits and many more
- GlobalGyan would work with CII as well as our local partners to conduct placement drives for CII certified Smart managers.
Faculty Development Program :
Globalgyan would also work to rollout a faculty Development program wherein the Faculty in enrolled campuses would be exposed to the entire program. They would be provided resources and skills to become mentors to these students in their journey to become smart managers.
The CII SMART Manager Programme is tough to crack, but offers a distinctive edge during job interviews, to all those who complete it. Are you ready to move ahead ?
Why Should You Enroll for Smart Manager Program?
CII’s Smart Manager is a critical complement to the technical and academic training received in the college curriculum. The program is recognised as a viable alternative to Internships by the industry. The program also provides an additional attraction to big recruiters to choose a particular college campus for recruitment of quality candidates through our Placement Drives
In case your campus has not signed up to the programme, you can sign up on your own! The Smart Manager Certificate Programme will provide you an equal opportunity to access jobs vis-a-vis your peers in better ranked campuses. The skills provided in the program will help you gain a winning start to your career vis-a-vis your peers.
Smart Manager Program Content
AWARENESS OF BUSINESS CUSTOMERS & COMPETITION
ART & SCIENCE OF SELLING AND PERSUASION
DESIGN THINKING FOR PROBLEM SOLVING
COLLECTING, ANALYZING & PRESENTING DATA
MAKING SENSE OF FINANCIAL NUMBERS
MANAGING TIME & STRESS
DISPLAY A PROFESSIONAL & SMART PERSONALITY
UNDERSTANDING & MANAGING STAKEHOLDERS
MANAGING SELF, DIVERSITY & ETHICS
CREATIVITY , ARTS & PERFORMANCE
Introduction to Business applications of Emerging Technologies like Blockchains, Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, Financial Technologies
Applied Negotiation skills for Salary negotiation
Applied Project Management skills for large Manufacturing, Infrastructure projects
Query Resolution Sessions with Subject matter experts
Highlights of Smart Manager Program
The Programme is accessible through our Digital Platform across Android, iOS & web. This offers instant reach & scalability to all campuses across India.
ACCESSIBLE TO ALL CAMPUSES
Just because it is digital does not mean you are alone. You would be invited to webinars and case discussions, so that you can learn from others, and share your perspectives too.
The program is approved by CII & AICTE as it provides the essential skills, typically obtained via industry internships
On successful completion by achieving a minimum grade of 50%, you will be certified by CII