GETTING JOBS IS GETTING TOUGHER
Your Degree does not Guarantee a Job
Give an EDGE to your RESUME
“It’s very interesting that at the time of maximum technology disruption, skills that matter more are not the hard skills of the tool but the softer skills of human interaction, being able to understand, empathise and quickly realign to be effective.”
JOB READINESS PROGRAM FROM INDIA’S TOP INDUSTRY BODY
SWARADA KHELE, GITAM, Hyderabad
I had no confidence and was rejected in the final interview wherever I applied for a job. This deeply affected my morale!
After GlobalGyan’s training, I received a placement offer from Airtel! Getting a permanent job after so many rejections, is proof of how much this training is required by students!
Programme gave me insights about corporates, business acumen and specially how to be ready for interviews.
I secured a job as Management Trainee in Glasswing
About the Program
- CII Smart Manager Certificate program prepares students for jobs
- Equips young graduates with the business acumen and leadership skills.
- Endorsed as an alternative to Internships
- Designed to help graduates to differentiate their CVs in the corporate world
- Taught by industry leaders and experienced faculty
- 100% digital – so you can learn at your convenience, from anywhere
- Placement assistance for those who achieve top grades
Why students MUST DO this Program?
“CORPORATES UNABLE TO DEVOTE TIME ON GROOMING ENTRY LEVEL EXECUTIVES”
It takes more than theoretical knowledge to get ahead in one’s professional career; students are required to develop practical business and people management skills as workplaces are getting more complex and competitive
B V R Mohan Reddy,
Co-Chairman of CII Education Council
“A DEGREE IS JUST A PIECE OF PAPER. YOU NEED MORE THAN THAT TO GET AHEAD”
It is our endeavor that high-quality management learning becomes accessible to all those who need it for career enhancement. Digital training curated by CXO’s and top academicians ensures a level playing field for students from across the country.
LEARN FROM DISTINGUISHED FACULTY
You will learn concepts of Design Thinking from a former Professor of IIM Ahmedabad and a consultant at the School of Design Thinking
You will learn how to build and display a professional personality from a leader who has worked with top automobile, IT and BPO companies in India
You will learn about the basics of Business Acumen and Finance from the former Chief Strategy Officer of Tata Communications
Who can benefit from this?
- All college students and graduates, irrespective of stream
- Students who wish to strengthen their resume with Industry-recognised Certificate
- Everyone who wants to improve their interview skills
- Students who aspire to be future leaders
- And, everyone who realises the importance of differentiating themselves in the crowd
What do you get on Registration?
Self-paced Digital Learning over 4 weeks
Ace Your Interview Skills
Special Focus Module to help in your job interviews
2 Graded Assessments
Helps you in certification and placement assistance
Enhance Your Digital Presence
Live Webinar to learn from experts on presenting yourself for jobs
and, that’s not all…
- On successful course completion, you receive a Smart Manager Certificate from CII
- All participants who secure Grade ‘A’ in the assessments receive a Certificate of Brilliance from CII and placement assistance.
How will this certificate benefit me?
Learn Job-Relevant Skills
Everyone has a degree and has learnt similar things at college. Build your skills in what is not taught in colleges. Become job-ready.
Give your Resume an Edge
Your resume will stand out in comparison to others competing with you. CII is India’s top industry body. The faculty are well-known industry leaders.
Ace your Interviews
Majority of students lose out during the interview stage, even though they are technically sound. Learn how to present yourself and crack an Interview.
You will be Job-ready
Candidates with CII Smart Manager Certificate will have an upper edge in their resume and as well as their overall personality and readiness for jobs
OUR LEARNERS SHARE THEIR FEEDBACK
Vishwanath Patne, ARMIET College, Thane
Swarada Khele, Program Participant
Ganesh Nuthalapati, GVP College of Engg., Vizag
Suraj Solunke, Shri Shivaji College, Parbhani
8 LEARNING MODULES IN THE PROGRAM
Introduction to Business
- What is Business?
- Key Stakeholders
- Decoding Consumer and Consumer Segments
- Understanding Customer needs
- Need Analysis
Campus to Corporate
- Recognizing Complexity in Corporate Life
- Corporate Code of Conduct
- Complexity and Unsaid Rules at Workplace
- Unconscious Biases
- Understanding Diversity
Professional Personality and Etiquette
- Understanding Perception
- Building a Good Impression
- In-person Etiquette
- Workplace & Meeting Etiquette
- Telephone Etiquette
- Understanding Networking and its Importance
- In-person Networking
Managing Time and Stress
- Yoga at the Desk
- Reducing Stress levels with Gratitude
- Positive Visualization
- Why must we Manage Time?
- Time Management in VUCA world
- Finding Joy in Life and Work
Introduction to Finance
- What is Money?
- Time Value of Money
- The Grammar of Finance
- Profit & Loss Statement
Design Thinking and Creativity
- What is Design Thinking?
- Design Thinking framework
- What is Creativity?
- Different Styles of Thinking
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- AI across different Industries
- Commonly Used AI Technologies Part 1
- Commonly Used AI Technologies Part 2
- Introduction to IoT
- How Internet of Things Works
- Applications of IoT
- IoT Implementation and Future
Ace Your Interview
- Importance of Interviews
- Building an Impressive Resume
- Interview & Job Description
- Preparing for an Interview – Company Research
- Interview & Dressing Etiquette
- Interview and EnGauge Framework
- Role of AI in Recruitment Process
- Building an Effective LinkedIn Profile
Meet your faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Eligible to take the Program?
Students of all streams, branches and sectors are welcome to learn & develop the skills industry looks forward to while making hiring decisions. Even if you have already graduated, you can pursue this certification. No prior knowledge is necessary, only hunger to lead the race 🙂
What is the Duration of the Program?
The program content is designed for about 20 Hours of learning along with midterm and final assessments. We recommend 20-30 mins per day consumption for effective retention of the concepts learned. A diligent candidate should be able to complete the program in 4 weeks. We believe in reasonable length of learning as learners generally give up in lengthy courses
How do I Access the Program Content?
The program content is available to you from the day you register. You can access it on web-app or mobile app (Android/iOS) both as per your choice. You can learn the lessons at your own convenience. The content will be available to you for 6 months from the day you register.
What Certificate will I receive?
On successful completion of the program and the assessments, you will receive a program certificate from CII (Confederation of Indian Industry). There is more to it, if you secure Grade ‘A’ in the final assessment, you will receive Certificate of Brilliance from CII. Get Ready to win the Race
How will this program get me a job?
The CII Smart Manager program is built for students to be ready for the corporate world. It gives you the knowledge, tools and confidence to ace your job interview. You can demonstrate to the recruiter about your knowledge, beyond what was taught in your degree.
CII and GlobalGyan are working with corporate and other recruiters to help you increase your chances of getting placed. Those who perform well in the program assessment will receive special assistance from us.
How this program will help you in Job interviews
IT / Core Engg. / Manufacturing Jobs
Most tech jobs take a technical test to determine your tech capability followed by an interview. Almost 70%+ people clear the technical interview, however only 5-10% of these aspirants clear the final Interview. The Job Interview tests your skills on Problem Solving, Communications, Ability to understand Customer requirements and Creativity. The CII Smart manager program is designed to provide you these key skills.
CII Smart manager certification will significantly increase your chances of CV being shortlisted in a crowd of other resumes with ONLY Tech skills. The program will offer you useful tips clearing interviews and answering tricky questions. We will also be providing practice assessments on aptitude tests and Technical tests (Computer programming fundamentals) to help you assess your skills. The learning will make recommendations for content to look at to improve these skills. We have a tie up with several recruiters to provide preference to your resume in recruitment.
To Summarise CII Smart manager program enables to you get a job by
- Tie up with Recruitment partners
- Enabling shortlisting by differentiating your Resume in a crowd of Tech only Resumes
- Providing key skills needed to clear the interview.
BFSI & Fintech
Most Banking jobs require you to have a good knowledge of Economics and Banking fundamentals. This is assessed through a written test. Almost 80%+ people clear this tech interview, however only 5-10% of these aspirants clear the Job Interview. The Job Interview tests your skills on Problem Solving, Communications, Ability to understand Customer requirements and Creativity. The CII Smart manager program is designed to provide you these key skills.
CII Smart manager certification will significantly increase your chances of CV being shortlisted by providing you key BUSINESS ACUMEN skills required for Finance jobs. The program covers concepts around fundamentals of finance and modern concepts like Blockchains. We will also be providing practice assessments on aptitude tests and updates on key developments in Banking industry through our Telegram group (join for free here). We have a tie up with several recruiters to provide preference to your resume in recruitment.
To Summarize CII Smart manager program enables to you get a job by
- Provide fundamental and ongoing content to build your knowledge
- Enabling shortlisting by differentiating your Resume in a crowd of 1000’s others
- Providing key skills needed to clear the interview.
Ecommerce / Sales / Digital Marketing
Most of these jobs require an acute understanding of consumers and ability to influence people through communications skills. These skills are unfortunately not taught in your graduation curriculum. CII Smart manager program provides you key skills in Problem Solving, Communications, Ability to understand Customer requirements and Creativity.
CII Smart manager certification will significantly increase your chances of CV being shortlisted by providing you key BUSINESS ACUMEN skills required. The program covers concepts around fundamentals of finance and modern concepts like Design Thinking. We will also be providing practice assessments on aptitude tests and updates on key developments in Banking industry through our Telegram group (join for free here). We have a tie up with several recruiters to provide preference to your resume in recruitment.
To summarize CII Smart manager program enables to you get a job by
- Provide fundamental and ongoing content required for these roles
- Enabling shortlisting by differentiating your Resume in a crowd of 1000’s other
- Providing key skills needed to clear the interview