Awareness of Business, Customers and Competitors
True to its name, this module will help you understand the varied aspects of Business, Customer and Competition. Learn how to discern consumers and consumer segments and what drives their buying behavior.
Course Price: INR 1000
Self-paced Interactive Content
In-Lesson Interactive Exercises
Raise A Query to Faculty
Mobile App or Web-App
True to its name, this module will help you understand the varied aspects of Business, Customer and Competition. You will learn how businesses are structured , who are the key stakeholders, the concept of value chain and how advances in technology are changing the Industry dynamics by bringing in Smarter and connected products. On a more granular level, you will learn how to discern consumers and consumer segments and what drives their buying behavior. You will also learn how to identify the various competitors for your products and services.
What is A Business?
1. How Do we Define a Business?
2. Why Does a Business Exist?
3. Two Types of Businesses
1. Who are the Stakholders of Businesses?
2. Shareholder Value Maximization
3. Optimizing Value for Stakholders
4. Practice Exercise
Value Chain and Industry Structure
1. Concept of Value Chain
2. Flow in the Value Chain
3. What is an Industry
Expanding the Idea of Industry
1. A New World
2. Changing Industry Dynamics
Decoding Consumer and Consumer Segments
2. Who are the consumers
3. What are consumer Segments
4. Understanding Buying Behaviour
5. Buyiong Behaviour
Understanding Consumer Needs
1. What are the Drivers of Choice?
2. Practice Exercise
3. How Do we Decode Consumer Needs
4. Points to Rememeber
Creating Customer Value proposition
1. Moving From a Product to a Solution Mindset
2. Building a Value Proposition
3. Testing Valur Proposition
4. Practice Exercise
What is Strategy?
1. Important Decisions
2. Winning Position
3. Offering Value Proposition to Customers
4. Making Choices
5. Make Right Choices
6. Needs Based Positioning
7. Case Study
8. Creating a Unique Winning Position
Mahindra and Mahindra
- MBA from IIM-Ahmedabad
- CEO, GLOBALGYAN ACADEMY.
- Ex- Chief Strategy Officer, Tata Communications
- Focus on Strategy, M&A, Commercial Acumen, Leadership Communication
- MBA from IIM Ahmedabad
- Experience with Marico, Rio Tinto, Standard Chartered Bank, Indiabulls Real Estate & Whirlpool
- Focus on Marketing, Channel Strategy, Brand & Consumer Insights
What You’ll Learn?
- Understand varied aspects of Business, Customer & Competition
- Learn how businesses are structured, its purpose & types
- Identify key stakeholders that can help in achieving business goal
- How to manage, influence & optimize the value of stakeholders?
- Understand the concept of value chain & how advances in technology are changing the industry dynamics by bringing in smarted & connected products
- What drives consumer buying behaviour?
- Identify needs of internal & external consumers
- How to link service to get the desired outcome from consumers?
- Developing strategies to gain an emotional connection with consumer
- Learn how to identify the various competitors for your products & services
- How to create a unique winning position in the market?